Jaco Display Solutions specializes in engineering and manufacturing of enhanced LCD display systems in-house. During our 50 years in business, we have worked with dozens of original equipment manufacturers in all aspects of the electronics industry.
Our in-house Optical Bonding process ensures:
• A sunlight readable display which reduces reflections and glare.
• No air gap, preventing moisture from forming under the glass, making fog formation impossible.
• The bonding material reinforces and ruggedizes the display reducing the shock to minimize breakage.
• Enhancing product safety due to the bond holding the glass in place, should it break from abuse.
• The bonding is a removable process which can be reversed to reclaim the display or overlay screen.
Reflection is caused by an impedance mismatch between air and glass, which makes whites brighter, while diluting black and other colors. This vastly decreases the contrast of the display. For more robust applications and under harsh operating environments, Jaco Display Solutions’ in-house process can bond touch screens or protective glass to any LCD improving image quality while at the same time increasing the durability of the panel.
The Jaco Display Solutions in-house optical bonding process offers both Silicone and Urethane based materials and processes. Each process offers unique benefits and solutions to suit each individual’s optical bonding needs. Some of these benefits include:
• Silicone offers an absorption of impact.
• Silicone offers a resistant to yellowing.
• Urethane offers a fast UV cure.
• Urethane offers a ridged construction.
All display integration and enhancements are done in-house, and we are capable of handling the full process of modifying display systems:
• Work with the customer to select the correct version of the processor
• Assist in the selection of the proper peripherals and the best LCD display
• Design the display sub-assembly portion of the system
• Add display enhancements
• Touch screen selection
• Cover Glass design
• Optical Bonding
• Panel PC Design
• Integrate all of the Hardware and OS/Firmware
• Build prototypes
• Test at all levels from incoming screening, environmental, EMI and final system test
• Certify prototypes
• Manufacture production units
We look forward to discussing your display requirements with you.